Saturday, April 17, 2010

Smoker...

Smoker, smoker, smoker !
yup..
I'm a smoker..
I not an addicted smoker..
just a regular one..
I'm not smoking to be matured or to feel like a man..
(like some people)
I just smoke when I having a problem...
Situasion that make me can't think..
Smoking make all my tension gone...
And makes me feel cool down...
Sometimes...
When I think about someone,
A want to quit smoking..
But when i realize that this person doesn't care about me at all,
I just want to keep smoke, smoke and smoke...
Seriously...
I'm happy with my life..
I love to born like this...
I love to be like this...
I love to live like this...
Eventhough no one is love me...
But....
This is my life..
My world..
People can jugde me anything they want..
but I know who am I..
Sometimes people can't stand when stay beside the smoker..
I'm happy about that..
For me..some people is hypocrite..
but some of them are not..
hmmm..
I just need someone to guide me to quit smoking...
I just need someone to care for me..
And I just need someone to love me...
That all...
Thanx for reading...
Sayonara...

No comments:

Post a Comment