Saturday, December 18, 2010

A to Z Faez Afzal


A - AVAILABLE: So available :)


B - BIRTHDAY: 25 June 1994


C - CRUSHING ON: Somebody but she's taken ;)


D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Cool Blog (Along's treat) :)


E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: My sister, Aini Hassan :)


F - FAVORITE SONG: Hello - Shinee


G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Both :)


H - HOMETOWN: Dungun, Terengganu and Kota Setar, Kedah


I - IN LOVE WITH: Nobody :)


J - JUGGLE: Haha. Yes, I can but it will fall in one round


K - KILLED SOMEONE: I wish I can


L - LONGEST CAR RIDE?: Pasir Mas, Kelantan


M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Mocha :)


N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: Five


O - ONE WISH: I wanna be a billionaire so freakin' bad :)


P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: Macek yang ingat aq anak dy :D


R - REASON TO SMILE: No reason. Sometimes just teringat time kecik-kecik


S - SONG YOU LAST SANG: My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion


T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: Around 12 to 2 pm.


U - UNDERWEAR COLOUR: Various :)


V - VEGETABLE(S): Hate it very much :)


W - WORST HABIT: Panas baran kot :)


X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: Never :)


Y - YESTERDAY YOU ARE: Sleep 24/7


Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment